Despite the cold weather, it is Spring! Time for a few reminders:
- Contact us to Unexclude your returning student BEFORE they drive your cars.
- Also a good time to request another Exclusion form so you are ahead of the game when preparing for the Fall semester — driver and insured signatures are both required.
- Trailer registrations expire at the end of November each year…so if you let yours expire (as most people do), contact us to renew it BEFORE you need the trailer.
- It is time to plan for other good-weather items to insure: motorcycles, boats, campers, RVs, etc.
- New policies for these items need lead time – we all know how quickly the weather changes in New England, don’t miss out on the first warm day!
- If you are not sure if you have/need insurance for these items – contact us, that is why we are here.
- If any of the above applies to you, ask us to quote you a Personal Umbrella policy – a lot more protection for little cost.