Umbrella Liability is an insurance policy that adds an extra layer of liability protections ABOVE AND BEYOND your current underlying policy limits, both personal and commercial interests, such as:
- Home, Automobile, Boat (personal)
- Some companies add an umbrella policy directly to a home policy – contact us to find out if you qualify.
- Businessowner, Liability, Property, Automobile (commercial)
Everybody can benefit from this additional insurance protection, but especially people who…
- Operate a vehicle
- Rent out their property
- Own a dog
- Have a swimming pool or hot tub
- Like to entertain at their home
- Have teenagers
- Own a boat
Have questions? Contact us, that is why we are here. email@example.com or 781-599-3411.